Picture this: a vibrant community, a bustling retail environment, actively engaged citizens – sounds pretty amazing, and a neighborhood you would like to live in, am I right? Studies have shown that community engagement and business development are key ingredients for a successful neighborhood. Rapid advancements in technology have made it easier than ever to engage with your citizens and neighbors, and to create a real sense of ownership and responsibility for the direction of the community. To illustrate this point, SymGEO has put together a Downtown: Energize! initiative using ArcGIS Hub technology.
The site has garnered critical acclaim from residents and business owners, and has been featured in several newspaper publications. It also show-cases a commercial real-estate management system that is perfect for keeping track of who is located where and what is coming soon.
Downtown: Energize! literally has something for everyone, including:
- An idea section for the community to voice what type of retail they would like to see, powered by Survey123.
- Word-clouds generated from community surveys into the types of retail that are needed
- An opportunity locator section to highlight available commercial properties, powered by GeoForms and Web AppBuilder
- A look at existing retail in the neighborhood
- Lots of great neighborhood data from DataUSA
- The option to fly around in 3D, thanks to the magic of CityEngine and ArcGIS Pro
- Links to upcoming neighborhood events to give that hyper-local flavor
Of course, everything is fully mobile responsive using modern Esri web architecture, so you can be sure that your community can access and interactive with the site – wherever and whenever.
If your community is ready to get started with Downtown: Energize!, let us know as SymGEO is here to help!